Managing Director www.jtsgroup.com
At the first step we advise you to rename your current theme folder to something like: …/wp-content/themes/dt-THEME_NAME-old/. It will help you to save custom changes of the template.
At the next stage you need to install the theme in the usual way.
- Select “Static CSS” option in Theme Options >> Misc (for Nimble, PressMate and PurePress themes).
- Install cache plugin.
- If possible, decrease size of your images.
- Deactivate needless plugins.
- Decrease number of items (portfolios, albums, catalogs, photos) per page.
Remember you can choose which one of them will be set as the Homepage one by following: Dashboard >> Settings >> Reading >> Front page displays >> A static page (select below) >> Front page
- open “functions PHP”
- navigate to line 765
- change the “dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )” to “1 || dt_validate_gravatar( $comment->comment_author_email )”
Note 2 things:
- It’s huge, so we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to install it.
- Images on demo are copyrighted and you cannot use them without purchasing proper licenses.
So in order to update theme, you need to:
- backup your current theme folder;
- rename/delete older version of theme;
- install newest version of theme.
- make sure you have the most recent theme version: http://support.dream-theme.com/knowledgebase/update-theme/;
- follow Theme Options >> General >> Title >> Breadcrumbs.
Didn’t find the answer?
- NITC have supplied JTS with all our IT requirements for the last 5 years. From providing computer installation, office relocation, full system upgrade to on going daily support, Ritesh and his team have always serviced JTS promptly and professionally and are always friendly and approachable, especially when the understanding of IT can be a very grey area for most. Our working relationship will continue with NITC and we would highly recommend them.Ian Horrocks
Managing Director www.jtsgroup.com
- As a firm of accountants we, like most, are faced with constant changes to our operating systems and software upgrades. It is crucial that our day to day computer systems are operating on a reliable and stable network at all times if not our daily business becomes ineffective and costly. Client contact is critical to any business and the ability to be able to respond to urgent demands can make the difference between costing or saving the client money which, in turn, can mean losing or retaining the valued client. Using a reputable and most important reliable IT firm has made all the difference to our firm We have been using the services of Northern ITC for more than 10 years, they have been there for us every step of the way. They have always gone the extra mile for us through unpredicted problems whenever needed; working both late evening and weekends to ensure as little disruption to our business as possible. Their work ethos appears to be “whatever it takes to get the job done” I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to any business in need of I.T.Support and look forward to our continued working relationship with themPhilip Cowman
Director – McKenzie Knight & Partners Ltd
- Northern IT Consultancy have worked with Euroforce People Solutions for several years. They have carried out everything from small scale fixes on individual machines to managing a new server/software install as part of an office relocation. The service we have experienced to date and the working relationship we have established ensures we will continue to utilise their support going forward.Liam McBride
Operations Director – Euro Force
- We have been using NITC for all our technical support, ICT & Comms procurement for over 10 years now. From engineering call outs to assisting us with system upgrades and new site establishment, Ritesh and his team have always dealt with us in a knowledgeable, approachable, friendly and professional manner and most importantly, they have always provided us with an unbiased, timely and fitting solution to our needs.’Gary Wade
Audit & Facilities Manager – Mojo Trust
- “NITC have become the 4th Emergency service for us. Excellent service and attitude to problem solving. No tasks too big or small. We would highly recommend them.”Anver Patel
- We have engaged the services of Ritesh and his team at NITC for over 6 years now and it has to be said that they have played a key part in our business over this time. They have supported and directed us when needed on IT and other technical solutions to meet our business needs and been on hand at all times when we have had technical issues or glitches. Nothing is too much trouble for the team. They are friendly, responsive and most importantly incredibly knowledgeable in the IT arena therefore getting the job in hand completed in a timely manner to keep our business operational. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to any company looking to outsource their IT support.Michelle Mercer
Director - Total Excellence Center
The core competencies of web design and development are the foundation on which our company is built on.
Responsive Web Design
While building you a dynamic site whether web, mobile or tablet we are building sites that are UI and UX compliant.
Content Management Systems – CMS
We specialize in open source content management systems like WordPress and Drupal.